Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Remembering the View of Paul Pogba's Goal




     I don't know many people actually saw this goal, or how may remember it. This video was taken by a fan at a Juventus game on August 31, 2013, the beginning of the soccer season. Paul Pogba, a 20 year old midfielder for Juventus and France, receives the ball far outside the box. Pogba takes a big shot, and the ball curves back down, hitting the bottom of the bar, going bar down. This goal is the definition of a snipe, and the angle the fan took was fantastic. It doesn't get much better than this.

8 comments:

  1. Peter, this blog is awesome! I love the big picture of David at the top and especially all the other action images that are incorporated. Although if I were to give you one piece of advice it would be to maybe change your background. I really like Ryan's blog and how his background is a picture of the pats logo! Maybe you can find an image of all Boston team Sports and make that your background. Other than that I love your writing and I look forward to seeing World Series highlights and analysis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is great! Full of information, anyone needing sports updates should come here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I've watched this video about 50 times and it never gets old. What a goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably the best goal ive ever seen... I've watched that video honestly like 10 times

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite the curveball. I have never seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was incredible! Nice find peter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow how did he do that. Amazing goal. Also You have an amazing blog. It has so much stuff

    ReplyDelete